Tuesday, February 10, 2015

est. 1982

Another year has gone by.... yep I'm another year older... first off I don't feel 33, so am I really? LOL

I've taken a good amount of time reflecting over this past year. Actually the past couple years.... One of the things I've always said was that I wanted a big party for my 30th birthday. You only turn 30 once right? and I wanted it to be BIG! However, because of who I was with and where I was in life it turned into literally one of the worst birthdays on record.

Fast forward 3 years and I'm amazed and overwhelmed by where I am now. Its a completely different life I have. God is so very good! Where I have been so unfaithful He has stayed right by my side and provided more than I could ever ask for. So I thought I would take a moment and be thankful... first off that I'm still alive and second for all the blessings I've been given.... even when I didn't/don't deserve them.

Its amazing but I can actually sit here and proudly say I'm a new person, a much better person. I am loved by those who accept me as I am - yet push me to be better everyday. I've never had relationships like that before, and now I have quite a few! I'm in a job that I love! I've been moved into management, I've never thought I would be running a whole store - but here I am! My children are thriving and growing in Jesus everyday. They are healthy and vibrant... they are my joy...

As I've sat and processed all of this these past weeks.... even remembering the really tough moments.... I'm thankful - for the people who have stood by me, For my family who have always believed in me. Thankful for my bad choices because they are what brought me to my knees at the feet of Jesus. I'm thankful for every struggle, every tear, every sleepless night.... it was through those times that I began to actually KNOW Jesus. I'm thankful that He never let me go....

and Thanks to YOU for the birthday well wishes... it means so much to remember I'm loved by so many....

Bring on year #33!!!

Spring 2010

February 2015
 

No comments:

Post a Comment